Ryan is a former Mecklenburg County and Cabarrus County Assistant District Attorney with more than 10 years experience in both District and Superior Court. He has successfully tried hundreds of cases in District Court and approximately twenty-five trials by jury in Superior Court.
He now uses that extensive experience and inside knowledge of the criminal justice system to defend those charged with traffic and criminal offenses. Every criminal or traffic offense is serious. Even something as minor as a traffic ticket can have long lasting consequences if not handled properly. Contact Ryan today to discuss your case.
- Bar Admission
- North Carolina, 2006
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy and Political Science, 2003
- Graduated with Distinction
- The Florida State University College of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2006
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Board Certified Specialist State Criminal Law, North Carolina State Bar, 2012- Preset
- Assistant District Attorney, Cabarrus County, 2006-2008
- Assistant District Attorney, Mecklenburg County, 2008-2013
- North Carolina State Bar, Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar, Member